All affairs of Inspirada are governed by a Board of Directors. There are currently three Board members appointed by the developer, Inspirada Builders, LLC. and two homeowner Board members. Once Inspirada is 90% built out there will be another election and the developer board will then transition to a full homeowner Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors is empowered and directed to:
- Prepare the annual budget for the association
- Establish the rates of assessments
- Collect all assessments due to the association
- Provide for necessary operational personnel
- Adopt and amend the community rules
- Enforce all provisions of the governing documents
- Keep detailed association accounting records
- Provide for care and upkeep of the common areas
The Board of Directors is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all common areas and any amenities located within your community. Common areas may include streets, green space, storm water management facilities, parking areas, alleyways, gates, perimeter walls, entry features and recreational amenities. As each neighborhood differs in this regard, please contact us if you have questions about the areas for which your association is responsible.